It’s set to get HOT HOT HOT!
Here is some advice if you wish to help a homeless person on the streets in this hot weather:
– If they are seated, kneel to their level to talk to them so they don’t have to look up.
– Say Hello and introduce yourself.
– Ask them if they are well and when they last had a drink of water.
– Offer to go to a shop to get them a bottle of water, if they accept, please do this straight away.
– Advise them to seek shade, and tell them they can seek some respite from the heat at our Reconnect centre, opposite Asda.